Index du Forum
Site WebS’enregistrerRechercherMembresGroupesConnexion
How To Get Your Ratio Up On Iptorrents

Répondre au sujet     Index du Forum » Espace Public » Présentation Sujet précédent
Sujet suivant
Auteur Message
odessbibi

Message How To Get Your Ratio Up On Iptorrents Répondre en citant

> DOWNLOAD (Mirror #1)

Beginners Guide to Private Torrent Trackers. . Examples of sites with bonuses are IPTorrents, . you be in trouble you can also damage your ratio .I see that you can pay $20 and get a donor invite to IPtorrents.com. . There are enough people downloading and uploading so ratio shouldn .Whether it is a quick and comforting noodle bowl or a hearty slow-cooked pie, this book celebrates foods power to restore, revive and rejuvenate.Inbox me/post here any other major torrent ratio screenshot. . IPtorrents Invite. Occult Well-Known Member Respected. Jun .Get crafty and create your own fun pin cushions with this paper pattern from Vogue.Disclaimer: Proceed at your own risk! Introduction: This is a step by step guide on setting up uTorrent.i Been on iptorrents for a long time with a ratio over 2 . ratio) to have your acc allowed to be unused for a while? i had friends with hundreds of GBs up .Get a unique look for colder weather and make your own capes and capelets with this sewing pattern from Simplicity. Follow instructions for four different cape styles.You can get a seed box server, then build up your ratio. You can read up on seed boxes in these forums. User #533753 883 posts. gggr.I donated regularly to keep up my upload to download ratio in the green. . Questions? Get answers from the IPTorrents staff and other customers. Note: .IPTorrents Account disabled again. . a keyboard slammed into his face every other minute. he really screwed us up good. . have to maintain your ratio, .I would appreciate if someone could share invite of above mentioned sites. I have access to good seedboxes so I will uphold a good up/down ratio.Ok, so you've joined a registered trackers, and you've noticed there are consequences if you don't have a good upload ratio. People who have not.Tracker URL - Genre - GeneralTracker type - Ratio basedMaintaining Ratio - EasySign up - Invite onlyB.. else confirm that the site is still up, . your constant ratio and . a constant ratio. so users of greedy torrent beware. i got .You may not get an invite if you already messed up your . IPTorrents Giveaway x3. . You may not get an invite if you already messed up your ratio before .8 Best Private Torrenting Sites: . Get 60% off when you sign up for a year of IPVanish, . Ideally your ratio should stay above 1.0, .RevTT, IPTorrents, TorrentLeech, BTN invites. . I already have a good standing Iptorrents account with Ratio: 2.70 Up: .IPTorrents 3 invite giveaway second round!! . (if you get below .75 ratio you will be banned within 3 days). Dont be stupid with it I may end up not getting more .Never get banned from another private file sharing network. Learn the ways to maximize your ratio. Optimize files and network for better ratio numbers now.We can use ratios to scale drawings up or down (by multiplying or dividing). .Put your new crafting skills into practice. with Baby Knits For Beginners by Debbie Bliss.i Been on iptorrents for a long time with a ratio over 2 . ratio) to have your acc allowed to be unused for a while? i had friends with hundreds of GBs up .Contains the versatile Arduino Uno development board 70 great projects to create using the kit contents Includes 20 electronic components A 282 page project manual contains everything youHow To Cheat With Your BitTorrent Ratio . Simon . When I finally got in, I tried to get my ratio up as high as possible stacking up reserves.How To Spoof BitTorrent Upload And Cheat Your Share Ratio. . Those sites have Freeleech torrents, though, so I take advantage of them to get my ratio up.IPTorrents Invite - Giving and receiving invites. . let me down with your ratio because if you get . bots who scrape the web tend to pick it up and use it .Torrent Invites - Get your free bittorrent tracker invitations!Hey all. My ratio on IPTORRENTS is currently at a whopping 0.23. How do I get this back up? I'm new to the game, and trying to figure out what the.IPTorrents Proxy List . IP torrents is a invite only torrent site which means you cant just sign up for . no matter upload or ratio Torrent IPTorrents Is .Every member is required to maintain a minimum ratio of uploads to . Website Review IPTorrents.com. . Points add up if you have active torrents in your . b89f1c4981
2005 anti de gratis norton serial virusrosenstiel school of marine and atmospheric science libraryhorario de antecedentes policiacos en guatemalahow to view temporary files on windows 7alter bridge blackbird full album downloadhow to duplicate items in terraria xboxfree full quran download with audiogina crackle ball chrome effect table lampdonde comprar banderas de los pumashow to program serial port in vb

Mer 3 Jan - 12:58 (2018)
Publicité

Message Publicité
PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?

Mer 3 Jan - 12:58 (2018)
Répondre au sujet     Index du Forum » Espace Public » Présentation Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 1 Heure
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers: 

Index | Panneau d’administration | créer forum | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation